Geranium & Olive Oil Foot Scrub | Individual ramekins of sea salt on a tray make it easier for your friends to mix up their own foot scrubs and take them to where they are sitting to do the treatment. Simply use small, circular movements to rub the scrub all over feet. Wipe excess off with a towel after massaging in for 5-10 minutes.
- 2 t. fine sea salt (exfoliator)
- 6 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 20 drops essential oil of your choice (geranium or lavender oils work well)
Herbal Foot Soak | In small glass vases, display fresh garden herbs: thyme (cleansing and refreshing) and rosemary (stimulating and warming). Lavender essential oil (skin rejuvenating and soothing) can be substituted for the fresh herbs, if preferred. A generous bottle of milk makes for a luxurious option, adding a splash to the warm water. Soak feet in herbal water for 15 minutes to allow time for infusion.
- Large plastic bowl filled half-full with warm water
- Handful of herbs or 10 drops essential oil
- Splash of milk (optional; softens the skin)